My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who's hiding in the willow?


"I look like a tree now, my human will never see me here."

"There she is, I think I'll attack her with my claws!"

"Gotcha!"

And indeed, Pippin did get me, gave me a nice scratchy swat on my hand. Ah well, it's all in fun and play, isn't it?
Be sure to visit Gatina's blog for Cats on Tuesday, and careful of those claws!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Gattina said...

Perfect camouflage in the first picture, lol ! it works with Pookie she has the same colors as you, but never with Arthur ! You see him everywhere with his white fur !
Didn't you see my COT ? because you commented on older posts ?

August 5, 2008 at 3:03 AM  
Anonymous Luna said...

Ah, those are great pictures.
Sorry for the scratch .
Pippin looks nice!

August 5, 2008 at 5:46 AM  
Anonymous catsynth said...

Pippin is being very stealthy. I guess that's why so many cats have those stripes, great for hiding in the brush to then pounce!

August 5, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Irishcoda said...

Too bad about the scratch. Those are awesome pictures, especially the first where Pippin is hiding so well!

August 5, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Kuanyin Moi said...

Yeh...us cats like the game of surprise! Happy COT!

August 5, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous TorAa said...

Pippin has a perfect fur for hiding and hunting. Even you get surprised.
Miooowie

August 5, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Terra said...

By appearance, your cat Pippin could be a cousin to my cat, Bigboy. Great stealth in hiding so carefully.

February 22, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home